Saturday, January 28, 2017
PLACE: St. Matthews United Methodist Church, 319 Browns Lane, Louisville, KY 40207
Application Deadline: January 5, 2017 or receipt of 40 paid applications, (Whichever comes first)
REPERTOIRE: Any fast movement from a sonatina or sonata (NO baroque)
FEE: $25.00 per application (non-refundable)
Application fee must be paid before application is confirmed. Online payment is available with application.
To pay by check: Make check payable to “GLMTA”. (Write Sonata Saturday on the memo line.)
Mail check to: Susan McDowell, 7009 Quail Brace Ct., Louisville, KY 40241
1. Performance will be open to the public
2. Awards will be made at the end of each performance group
3. Each student will receive an evaluation by an adjudicator and a certificate
4. The adjudicator may select a student for a special "Seal o Excellence" to be placed on the certificate if warranted
1. The work must be in its ariginal form
2. Music must be performed from memory
3. The movement performed should be played in its entirety, but WITHOUT REPEATS
4. Music, with measures numbered, must be provided for the adjudicator
5. NO PHOTOCOPIES ALLOWED!
Please fill out the application online, or download it, fill it out, or scan and return by email as an attachment or USPS. Enclose fee in USPS, or pay online with online application. You will be notified upon receipt of payment.
DEADLINE is January 5, 2017